- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
- Best Selling
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
What are different types of Pillow?
A pillow is a rectangular cushion, which is used by all of us for comfort, therapy, or decoration. It keeps our head aligned with the neck and backbone during sleep.
Some common types of pillows are Down Pillows, Down Alternative Pillows, Feather Pillows, Cotton Pillows, Wool Pillows, Latex Foam Pillows, and Memory Foam Pillows.
- Down pillows are made from the soft fibers. They are light-weighted, moldable, durable, soft and cushiony. They are best for side, back, and stomach sleepers.
- Down alternative pillows are made synthetic fibers such as polyester or poly fill. They are not as warm, plush, or durable as down, but they are cheaper and easy to maintain.
- Feather pillows are made of a traditional filling that provides support without losing shape. They are more comfortable and supportive than down pillows. However, many feather pillows are also filled with a small amount of down, which is allergic to some people.
- Cotton pillows are made of classic pillow material that has specific advantages, especially for people who are allergic to synthetic materials. If you want pillows that can regulate temperature well, then cotton fabric is the best pillow for you.
- Wool pillow is a highly breathable, fluffy, and soft. It is available in 100-percent wool or blended with other fills. Wool pillows are not as popular as other types, because they are more costly and can only be dry-cleaned.
- Latex foam pillow is also soft, breathable, and supportive. It provides excellent pressure-point relief. It is also resistant to dust mites, mold, and mildew thus keep your sleep environment clean.
- Memory foam pillows are extremely popular because they are a good choice for all sleeping positions.
Various sizes available for pillows are standard, super standard, king, queen, travel and European.
- Standard size pillows measure 20 x 26 inches. They are average-sized and can be used on any bed size. They are mostly made of cotton or polyester fibre. One standard pillow fits on a twin bed, two pillows fit on full and queen beds and three pillows fit on king beds.
- Super standard size is slightly larger variation of a standard pillow. It is 2 inches longer than a standard pillow, measuring 20 x 28 inches. One super standard pillow can be fit on a twin bed, two on queen and full beds, and three on a king bed.
- King size pillows are one of the largest rectangular pillows. They measure 20 x 26 inches. Two king pillows fit the width of king bed.
- Queen size pillows measure 20 x 30 inches. They can fit well on queen and king beds.
- Travel size pillows are small rectangular pillows. They measure 12 x 16 inches. They are small and easy to carry around when you are traveling by a train, plane or car.
- European size pillows are square. They measure 26 x 26 inches. They are primarily a decorative pillow.