How can you buy PILLOWS online?
Pillows are an integral part of a good night sleep. When you have a pillow, you feel good during sleep. Having the right bed pillow is not only comforting but it plays an important role in supporting our head, neck, shoulders, hips, and spine. Pillows help in preventing many common forms of backache and neck pain. They also help in relieving pain of shoulders, hips and other joints. A pillow keeps your upper body in alignment during sleep.
Although there is a debate on whether you should sleep with or without a pillow but if you have any health problem you should consult your doctor before using or not using a pillow especially in cervical related issues. If you sleep without a pillow, you may face following problems:
- Neck Pain: If you do not use a pillow, the pressure on your neck muscle is unevenly distributed. Without a pillow, your neck will stay in one position for whole night that may give you a trouble.
- Poor Posture: Pillows help you to maintain your posture during sleep. Put a pillow under your stomach and pelvis if you want to decrease pressure on your spine while sleeping.
There are many types of pillows depending upon your different requirements:
- Down Pillow: Down pillow fibers are soft in their fabric. They are usually made with skins that come from duck, goose or swan. Down pillows are very warm and cozy during cold nights. They are durable and can last for several years. They are light weight in nature.
- Feather Pillow: Feather pillows comfortable and supportive for back and side sleepers.
- Cotton Pillow: Cotton pillows are easy to wash and maintained. People who are allergic to synthetic materials, cotton pillows are a good option for them.
- Latex Pillow: Latex is mainly extract from a rubber tree. Latex pillows are soft, durable, eco-friendly and comfortable in nature.
- Memory Foam Pillow: They are made up of polyurethane. Memory foam pillows are usually referred to people having sleep issues. They are pain relief in nature.
- Shredded Memory Foam Pillow: These pillows are innovative inversions of memory foam pillows. They are easy to clean and provide customized support.
- Buckwheat Pillow: These pillows are biodegradable and more durable. They are filled with Buckwheat hulls, which are breathable and provide comfort to head and neck.
- Kapok Pillow: These pillows are made from the seed pod of Ceiba tree. They are soft, light-weighted and eco-friendly in nature.
- Wool: Wool is a natural fiber which is reared from a sheep. Wool is used for a variety of textiles and inner batting of the pillow. These pillows are naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
- Micro-bead pillow: These pillows are made with the help of synthetic material known as uniform polymer particles. They are breathable and comforting in nature.